Friday, February 13, 2009

Smolie Olie Olie!

A couple of years ago, my Girlphriend Hong and I went the the Phamous Del Mar Phair (where the surph meets the terph at ol' Del Mar). We had lots of phun. We ate unhealthy phood, watched the pig races, looked at all the carni attractions and participated in all the other usual phair phestivities. We then, on a whim, attended a show presented by the phenominal Phat Cat Swinger.


Of course, it was just a whim, and we had no idea at phirst they were so very phantastic, but by the 3rd song I was ready to buy the CD. I waited until intermission, however. They were smartly dressed in phorties phashion. The singer, Tim, had a big red pheather in his phedora. Their dancing and movements and romps were most entertaining, and the music was phirst rate. The phinest without a question. They were the "cat's meow!" We like them so much a phew weeks later we drove a couple of hours to Whittier and saw them again, and their video Hep Cats has enjoyed a prominent place on my MySpace ever since!


I just received an email phrom Marco that he and Phil are indeed going to try to make a return visit to the phair! I hope to see them again this summer, iph not sooner!


Remember! Don't keep them a secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment