Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Essential Rock From Japan

I've created this spreadsheet and posted it on Google Docs. Far from complete, this spreadsheet lists some of my favorite Rock songs from Japanese artists, with links to YouTube videos. (I know some of the links are messed up. I'm working on that.)

Please notice the "tabs" at the bottom. It's a workbook with 7 worksheets. I encourage all fans of rock music to check it out! For reasons justifiable and nefarious, you're just not getting the opportunities to hear this stuff, so I've made it my mission to get as much out to as many of you as I can! PLEASE take a leisurely gander at this spreadsheet! Look at all the tabs! Treat yourself to some great Rock From Japan!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApX7mAKQUtHAdFN5LTE0VjJpWXQ5X3ZMNHV4cUxSOEE&hl=en_US#gid=0

No comments:

Post a Comment