Thursday, August 19, 2010

DoonTube & Shonen Knife

For almost a year now, I've been privileged to present a two hour long video show called DoonTube each week at Michael Nesmith's VideoRanch 3D. I concoct some sort of theme and then select 20 or 30 YouTube videos to share with Ranch Regulars and visitors to the Ranch.

From now on, as long as it may last, I'll try to archive each week's setlist here in this blog. I'll also post an article with many of the past setlists. Each of the songs in these lists has a link to their respective YouTube address.

I also intend to start being more concientious about posting other music topics of interest to me! I've really let this blog languish since I started playing on Twitter, but now I hope to do a better job of staying on top of it!

That being said...

One of my absolute FAVORITE bands, SHONEN KNIFE will be touring the U.S. again this fall! Here are the dates published so far!

9/8 Wed - Seattle WA - Tractor Tavern
9/9 Thurs - Vancouver BC - Biltmore Cabaret
9/10 Fri - Portland, OR - Mississippi Studios
9/11 Sat - Oakland, CA - Uptown Night Club
9/12 Sun - San Francisco, CA - Bottom Of The Hill
9/13 Mon - San Diego, CA Casbah (yay!)
9/14 Tues - Los Angeles, CA - Spaceland
9/17 Fri - Austin, TX - Red 7
9/18 Sat - Dallas, TX - The Loft
9/19 Sun - Kansas City, MO - Record Bar
9/20 Mon - Northfield, MN - The Cave
9/21 Tues - Chicago, IL - Schubas
9/22 Wed - Kalamazoo, MI - The Strutt
9/23 Thurs - Cincinnati, OH - Midpoint Music Fest
9/24 Fri - Pittsburgh, PA - 31st St Pub
9/25 Sat - New York, NY - Asia Society Museum
9/26 Sun - Washington, D.C. - Rock and Roll Hotel
9/28 Tues - Brooklyn, NY - Knitting Factory
9/29 Wed - TBA
9/30 Thurs - Montreal, Canada - Cabaret du Mile End
10/1 Fri - Toronto, Canada - Horseshoe Tavern
10/2 Sat - Buffalo, NY - Mohawk Place

Don't Miss Them!

No comments:

Post a Comment